Anyone using the TimingAnalyzer

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by chewie54, May 14, 2007.

  1. chewie54

    chewie54 Guest

    Hello All,

    Back in the 2002, I was developing a program called the
    TimingAnalyzer. Below is a copy of an announcement made
    on this forum back then.

    I was wondering if anyone has been using it since then or what
    programs your are using to do timing diagrams?

    Regards,
    Dan Fabrizio

    The TimingAnalyzer can be used to draw timing diagrams and
    check for timing problems in digital systems. The diagrams
    can be included in word processing documents, printed, or
    saved as image files.

    Signals, clocks, buses, logic gate functions, counters,
    shift registers, delays, constraints, arithmetic functions,
    statebars, and text labels can be easily added using the GUI.

    Part libraries are saved in text files so the user can easily
    add new parts, delays, constraints, or completely
    new libraries. The timing diagram is also saved as text so it
    can easily be distributed or modified.

    It was written using Java with the intention of being a single source
    cross-platform application. I'm testing it in Windows and Linux.

    chewie54, May 14, 2007

  2. chewie54 wrote:

    > I was wondering if anyone has been using it since then or what
    > programs your are using to do timing diagrams?

    Modelsim.

    -- Mike Treseler

    Mike Treseler, May 14, 2007

  3. chewie54