    Why is progress so slow on making C++ a "good" language? The only reason
    I can fathom is that people are milking it for all it's worth in terms of
    paychecks. (I'm totally serious).
    Jo, Nov 20, 2011

  2. Re: Anyone want to bet that C++ won't be 10 times less significant in5 years than it is today?

    On Nov 20, 4:47 am, "Jo" <> wrote:

    > Why is progress so slow on making C++ a "good" language?

    what's a "good language"?

    > The only reason
    > I can fathom is that people are milking it for all it's worth in terms of
    > paychecks. (I'm totally serious).

    if you don't like it use something else
    Nick Keighley, Nov 20, 2011

  3. Jo

    jacob navia Guest

    Le 20/11/11 05:47, Jo a écrit :
    > Why is progress so slow on making C++ a "good" language? The only reason
    > I can fathom is that people are milking it for all it's worth in terms of
    > paychecks. (I'm totally serious).

    Yes, paychecks are BAD BAD.

    I would suggest you start by eliminating yours.

    :)
    jacob navia, Nov 20, 2011
  4. Jo

    Jo Guest

    Nick Keighley wrote:
    > On Nov 20, 4:47 am, "Jo" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Why is progress so slow on making C++ a "good" language?

    > what's a "good language"?

    Don't beg me to slap you in the face. Cuz I might hire someone to do
    that. :p

    >> The only reason
    >> I can fathom is that people are milking it for all it's worth in
    >> terms of paychecks. (I'm totally serious).

    > if you don't like it use something else

    It does seem to be my personal problem. That is first thing you have ever
    said that makes any sense. Touche. Read: don't let it blow up your head,
    bitch.
    Jo, Nov 21, 2011
  5. Jo

    Jo Guest

    jacob navia wrote:
    > Le 20/11/11 05:47, Jo a écrit :
    >> Why is progress so slow on making C++ a "good" language? The only
    >> reason I can fathom is that people are milking it for all it's worth
    >> in terms of paychecks. (I'm totally serious).
    >>

    > Yes, paychecks are BAD BAD.
    >
    > I would suggest you start by eliminating yours.
    >
    > :)

    I would inform that you already that. So now what? I seem to find the
    wherewithall to just be here and say... huh. Now my problem starts? Cast
    me out? Isn't that what you do? BAN people? That wasn't a question,
    bitch. I can't fathom why you are all so bad. Ain't it nice for me, that
    when all hope was lost, someone invented the internet. I dunno. Before
    then I was afraid of weather. I am hoping I don't have to challenge
    tornoados again. I'm so lucky.
    Jo, Nov 21, 2011
  6. Jo

    Jo Guest

    Andy Champ wrote:
    > On 20/11/2011 04:47, Jo wrote:
    >> Why is progress so slow on making C++ a "good" language? The only
    >> reason I can fathom is that people are milking it for all it's worth
    >> in terms of paychecks. (I'm totally serious).
    >>

    > The C++ of today could not have been compiled in reasonable time in a
    > machine of 10 years ago. I would not be surprised if the same could
    > be said in another 10 years.

    I shouldn't post tonight.... I'm much better angry than "tearful" (for
    the "lame", it means 'crying'). So don't **** with me. Because you can't
    handle the truth.
    Jo, Nov 21, 2011
  7. Jo

    Richard Guest

    "Jo" <> spake the secret code
    <jacte1$4nn$> thusly:

    >It does seem to be my personal problem.

    Your personal problem is that you're an anonymous troll.

    Go away.
    --
    "The Direct3D Graphics Pipeline" -- DirectX 9 version available for download

    Richard, Nov 21, 2011