    Anyone wants to sell me his unwanted domain name cheap ? Please email
    me.

    , Apr 1, 2006

  2. dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    wrote:

    > Anyone wants to sell me his unwanted domain name cheap ? Please email
    > me.

    What do you think this is? A market? A place where people gather
    to trade things?

    I would have you know this is a place for higher things, abstract
    things, things of the mind, crazy things like floating a number
    of things left without them overlaying each other. Try that in a
    market, Pal!

    But having said that, how good a trader are you? I might have
    something for you.... but first you need to tell me the solution
    to:

    http://dorayme.150m.com/binHassad/youngTrader.html

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Apr 1, 2006

  3. dorayme wrote:

    > In article
    > <>,
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone wants to sell me his unwanted domain name cheap ? Please email
    >> me.

    > What do you think this is? A market? A place where people gather to trade
    > things?
    >
    > I would have you know this is a place for higher things, abstract things,
    > things of the mind, crazy things like floating a number of things left
    > without them overlaying each other. Try that in a market, Pal!

    In other words: a place for the bizarre but not a place for the bazaar.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 1, 2006
  4. dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    Blinky the Shark <> wrote:

    > dorayme wrote:
    >
    > > In article
    > > <>,
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > >> Anyone wants to sell me his unwanted domain name cheap ? Please email
    > >> me.

    > > What do you think this is? A market? A place where people gather to trade
    > > things?
    > >
    > > I would have you know this is a place for higher things, abstract things,
    > > things of the mind, crazy things like floating a number of things left
    > > without them overlaying each other. Try that in a market, Pal!

    > In other words: a place for the bizarre but not a place for the bazaar.

    yes, quite so.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Apr 1, 2006
  5. Neredbojias Guest

    Re: Anyone wants to sell me his unwanted domain name cheap ? Pleaseemail me.

    dorayme wrote:
    > In article
    > <>,
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone wants to sell me his unwanted domain name cheap ? Please email
    >> me.

    > What do you think this is? A market? A place where people gather
    > to trade things?
    >
    > I would have you know this is a place for higher things, abstract
    > things, things of the mind, crazy things like floating a number
    > of things left without them overlaying each other. Try that in a
    > market, Pal!
    >
    > But having said that, how good a trader are you? I might have
    > something for you.... but first you need to tell me the solution
    > to:
    >
    > http://dorayme.150m.com/binHassad/youngTrader.html

    The "2" relates to the 30 Dumar originally was paid. He actually kept
    27 - giving back 3 from the 30 he originally received. Do Australians
    have trouble with math?

    --
    No Sig here yet

    Neredbojias, Apr 1, 2006

    Neredbojias wrote:
    > dorayme wrote:
    > > http://dorayme.150m.com/binHassad/youngTrader.html

    > The "2" relates to the 30 Dumar originally was paid. He actually kept
    > 27 - giving back 3 from the 30 he originally received. Do Australians
    > have trouble with math?

    A few things about this Boji: there are no Dumars in the problem faced
    by the young trader, it is "maths", not "math", what have Australians
    got to do with it?, what "2" are you talking about?, why is it
    important?, do you like the new style of punctuation here?, and it is
    no use looking at what happened in another way, the young trader
    already did this and got into trouble, you are supposed to say why his
    way of looking at it is wrong, I can't give more than 2 out of 10 for
    this old boy and _this_ "2" only because you have had to absorb a
    strange culture all the way from a perfectly cool and nice place in
    Europe. Ever thought of going back, you could visit Luigi, he is with
    the neighbours...

    --
    dorayme

    (I am out of town temporarily for tonight and am using Google, not sure
    at all the effect of all this, is Blinky reading this or not, he is
    dead set against Google I gather?)

    , Apr 1, 2006
  7. Neredbojias Guest

    wrote:
    > Neredbojias wrote:
    >> dorayme wrote:
    >>> http://dorayme.150m.com/binHassad/youngTrader.html

    >> The "2" relates to the 30 Dumar originally was paid. He actually kept
    >> 27 - giving back 3 from the 30 he originally received. Do Australians
    >> have trouble with math?

    > A few things about this Boji: there are no Dumars in the problem faced
    > by the young trader,

    Ahh, Dumar _is_ the young trader. In fact, he originally had 2 names
    but they were both the same so he dropped the second one.

    > it is "maths", not "math",

    Perhaps you are thinking of "baths"?

    > what have Australians got to do with it,

    I relate them to bemusing things.

    > what "2" are you talking about?,

    Yes, I didn't explain that very well. The "2" was a "mindslip",
    actually the excess shikels Dumar had over the "fair" price of 25
    shikels. It didn't really relate to the real math(s) problem at all,
    but D. didn't want to be considered a "shikel gruber"... :)

    why is it
    > important?,

    It wasn't important to me.

    > do you like the new style of punctuation here?,

    No, it sucks.

    >and it is
    > no use looking at what happened in another way, the young trader
    > already did this and got into trouble, you are supposed to say why his
    > way of looking at it is wrong,

    The "why" is obvious: an error in logic. The problem really has very
    little to do with math(s) at all.

    > I can't give more than 2 out of 10 for
    > this old boy and _this_ "2" only because you have had to absorb a
    > strange culture all the way from a perfectly cool and nice place in
    > Europe. Ever thought of going back, you could visit Luigi, he is with
    > the neighbours...

    I'd probably get beat up by a bunch of Germans on my way through Prussia.

    > --
    > dorayme

    Tsk tsk.

    > (I am out of town temporarily for tonight and am using Google, not sure
    > at all the effect of all this, is Blinky reading this or not, he is
    > dead set against Google I gather?)

    I think he killfiles all Google messages but when you're raised in a
    fishbowl...

    --
    Sig pending
    Neredbojias, King of Kings

    Neredbojias, Apr 1, 2006
  8. dorayme Guest

    In article <4f481$442e681a$43888f32$>,
    Neredbojias <http://www.neredbojias.com/fliam.php?cat=alt.html>
    wrote:

    > > (I am out of town temporarily for tonight and am using Google, not sure
    > > at all the effect of all this, is Blinky reading this or not, he is
    > > dead set against Google I gather?)

    > I think he killfiles all Google messages but when you're raised in a
    > fishbowl...

    Well, when I am out of town, I will just have to talk to old
    Blinky Bill through you. You know what I said about trimming your
    quotes? Don't for my occasional Google message. My minders say it
    is very very important that Blinky does not miss a single word of
    mine... (Look it is very complicated and a bit hush, hush, old
    boy, you see... apparently there are coded messages in my output,
    just for Agent Blinky, (Martian stuff, don't worry about it...
    gosh, I hope I haven't said too much...)

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Apr 2, 2006
  9. Neredbojias Guest

    dorayme wrote:
    > In article <4f481$442e681a$43888f32$>,
    > Neredbojias <http://www.neredbojias.com/fliam.php?cat=alt.html>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>> (I am out of town temporarily for tonight and am using Google, not sure
    >>> at all the effect of all this, is Blinky reading this or not, he is
    >>> dead set against Google I gather?)

    >> I think he killfiles all Google messages but when you're raised in a
    >> fishbowl...

    > Well, when I am out of town, I will just have to talk to old
    > Blinky Bill through you. You know what I said about trimming your
    > quotes? Don't for my occasional Google message. My minders say it
    > is very very important that Blinky does not miss a single word of
    > mine... (Look it is very complicated and a bit hush, hush, old
    > boy, you see... apparently there are coded messages in my output,
    > just for Agent Blinky, (Martian stuff, don't worry about it...
    > gosh, I hope I haven't said too much...)

    If you're really a Martian, tell me the names of your moons.
    (-The ones in the sky.)

    --
    Neredbojias
    Apprentice King