anyway to call cdosys email from within asp.net page?

GJH

I am hosting with Godaddy.com and they will not let me use the
system.web.mail object that comes with asp.net. I can use CDOSYS. is there
anyway to call cdosys email from within a asp.net webpage.

thanks

Christopher Reed

If you can use ASP.NET, then you should be able to use System.Web.Mail.
It's only a wrapper to CDOSYS.

no22nd

GJH said:
I am hosting with Godaddy.com and they will not let me use the
system.web.mail object that comes with asp.net. I can use CDOSYS. is there
anyway to call cdosys email from within a asp.net webpage.

thanks

WEB HOSTING REVIEWS

The Good:
- LunarPages