    implements just from the instance of the object...

    Thanks..
    a.a.cpp
    iceColdFire, May 17, 2005

  2. iceColdFire

    Wiseguy Guest

    "iceColdFire" <> scribbled on the stall wall:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Scenario is that I have a lib where I am using its class Robot to
    > create my own objects..
    >
    > Now here comes the trouble part...I dont have its API...
    > I used dumpbin \exports but could not get properties...
    > any way to get full details of all properties and interfaces an object
    > implements just from the instance of the object...

    I don't think so...at least not unless the library was designed using
    one of the standardized object packaging APIs like CORBA or some such
    beast.

    Wiseguy, May 17, 2005

  3. iceColdFire

    iceColdFire Guest

    ::Wiseguy

    Okey...that means , if there are no docs or API's or headers manual,
    all library is just waste...maybe better to call garbage...

    what info goes into every object instance, atleast it should be having
    all the properties and interfaces names for namel lookup...
    Any suggestions...

    ::aa.c[pp]++
    iceColdFire, May 17, 2005
  4. iceColdFire wrote:

    > ::Wiseguy
    >
    > Okey...that means , if there are no docs or API's or headers manual,
    > all library is just waste...maybe better to call garbage...
    >
    > what info goes into every object instance, atleast it should be having
    > all the properties and interfaces names for namel lookup...
    > Any suggestions...

    Talk to the guy who wrote the library.
    Everything else is just wasting time.

    --
    Karl Heinz Buchegger
    Karl Heinz Buchegger, May 17, 2005
  5. iceColdFire

    iceColdFire Guest

    ::Wiseguy

    Thanks buddy ...
    Sure I shall be gettin in touch with the tech support team of the
    library vendor...if any such team exists.

    +a.a.cpp
    iceColdFire, May 17, 2005