Anyway to print crystal report direct to printer at client side?

Guest

Hi

I am developing a point-of-sales software on asp.net. When sending crystal
report to client browser for printing cash bill, browser always popup Acrobat
Reader report viewer at client browser before bill can be printed.

Anyway for asp.net to send report directly to printer at client side? Too
many steps for cashier to get printed bills makes the system unfavorable.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.