    won't work with AOL users?

    I also posted this quesiton on an HTML newsgroup - is this strictly an HTML
    question? Or should I be concerned with my ASP code?

    michaaal, Aug 1, 2004

  2. michaaal

    Bob Lehmann Guest

    Doesn't matter to the users - ASP runs on the sever. You should ask AOL if
    they support ASP - FAT CHANCE. Even if they did, I'm sure they would mess it
    up somehow, enhancing the user experience.

    Bob Lehmann

    Bob Lehmann, Aug 1, 2004

  3. michaaal

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 20:27:57 -0500, "michaaal" <>
    wrote:

    >Will my ASP site be compatible with AOL users? Are there some things that
    >won't work with AOL users?

    Worlks fine, since the browser never really knows about ASP code
    anyway.

    >I also posted this quesiton on an HTML newsgroup - is this strictly an HTML
    >question? Or should I be concerned with my ASP code?

    Strictly client-side. The code is server-side, it's only the
    depenndent on ASP.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Aug 1, 2004