AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) Module

Jason N.Perkins

I'm looking for an AOL Instant Messenger Module for Ruby and found raim
at:

<http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/raim/>

but the links for the project home page and download return 404s. Is
this available somewhere else or is there another AIM module available?
Google was no help in answering either of those questions.

thanks!

Jason N.Perkins

I'm looking for an AOL Instant Messenger Module for Ruby and found
raim at:

<http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/raim/>

but the links for the project home page and download return 404s. Is
this available somewhere else or is there another AIM module
available? Google was no help in answering either of those questions.

To clarify: I'm wanting to write a bot or two, so I don't think that
this one:

<http://kasparov.skife.org/aimity.html>

is going to be much help without some coding on my part. I'm willing to
do this if necessary, but would rather find and use code specifically
written to be used as a bot if possible.

Michal Koudelka

Hmm and what about to use jabber4r and use AIM gateway? :) It's bit
comlicated, but It should work :)