    somewhere? :)

    Thanks.

    , Feb 24, 2004

  2. Roseb441702 Guest

    >Would this be the place to find information on AOL Press. I know it's

    I remember using AOL Press a loooong time ago. If you're still using AOL I'm
    sure that they still have a message board for it. If not you may be able to
    find a related online site - just do a simple search.

    Rose's Web Page Designs
    http://members.aol.com/Roseb44170/designs.htm

    Roseb441702, Feb 25, 2004

  3. On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 22:18:37 -0500, wrote:

    >Would this be the place to find information on AOL Press. I know it's
    >a dinosaur, but I started using it years ago, I run two websites that
    >I've maintained using AOL Press, and it's the old dog, new trick
    >problem. Anyway, I recently built a new computer. I transferred AOL
    >Press over from the old to the new, then I transferred the two folders
    >with all the files for each website to the new computer. Basically the
    >same as everything was on the old system. A folder with AOL Press, and
    >two folders, one for each web site. But now when I open AOL Press, and
    >try to open pages I wrote, only the text comes up, no graphics, page
    >attributes, pictures, nothing. What could I have done wrong.
    >
    >And if this isn't the place for AOL Press questions, can you direct me
    >somewhere? :)
    >
    >Thanks.

    I checked and AOL Press 2.0 can still be downloaded from theis site:
    http://members.aol.com/rjdriver/aolpress.htm

    Jim

    Jim Lingenfelter, Feb 25, 2004