AP -- MeAmI.org Paces Google

Musatov

Los Angeles (AP) --MeAmI.org now has users in 50 countries following
its adopted use in Pakistan. The search engine has grown in
popularity 10,000 fold following its Beta test launch three months ago
in April, 2009. Supporters of the site claim it is better than rival
Google upon which platform it is based. Controversy arose after
MeAmI.org search code allowed users to search other users Google
results with no advertising. "It is truly an innovative thing we are
doing," said Founder and CEO, Martin Musatov. "Letting users search
the results of other Google users immediately results in a level of
accuracy and relevance above and beyond Google." Google changed their
API following the launch or MeAmI.org and explored the possibility of
blocking site access from MeAmI.org to Google search results but was
unable to do so. Critics of MeAmI.org say what it is doing is
tantamount to intellectual theft. When asked about this topper Musatov
exclaimed, "The Internet was made for people, not companies." An
analyst at Goldman Sachs says, requesting to remain anonymous,
"MeAmI.org has a strong presence in promoting itself as a vehicle for
global activism and to tell you the truth, this makes it much more
likely an acquisition target than potential intellectual property
violator." Google could not be reached for comment.

The Masked Logician

[...]

Wow.

Bruce C. Baker

[snip-a-rooney]
violator." Google could not be reached for comment.

Possibly because they were laughing so hard they couldn't hear their cell
phones ringing ...?

David Bernier

Musatov said:
Los Angeles (AP) --MeAmI.org now has users in 50 countries following
its adopted use in Pakistan. The search engine has grown in
popularity 10,000 fold following its Beta test launch three months ago
in April, 2009. Supporters of the site claim it is better than rival
Google upon which platform it is based. Controversy arose after
MeAmI.org search code allowed users to search other users Google
results with no advertising. "It is truly an innovative thing we are
doing," said Founder and CEO, Martin Musatov. "Letting users search
[ snip ]

I wonder what _AP_ means ...

David Bernier

Friðrik Már Jónsson

I'll be the first to admit it. The point of writing a fake story by
Associated Press and publishing it on a programming mailing list is
totally beyond me.

Confoundedly yours,
Friðrik Már

The Masked Logician

Musatov said:
Los Angeles (AP) --MeAmI.org now has users in 50 countries following
its adopted use in Pakistan.  The search engine has grown in
popularity 10,000 fold following its Beta test launch three months ago
in April, 2009. Supporters of the site claim it is better than rival
Google upon which platform it is based. Controversy arose after
MeAmI.org search code allowed users to search other users Google
results with no advertising. "It is truly an innovative thing we are
doing," said Founder and CEO, Martin Musatov. "Letting users search

[ snip ]

I wonder what _AP_ means ...

David Bernier

1. Dec 16, 2008 ... "Staffers recognize the tough times, but they also
understand that quality journalism at AP means attracting and
retaining the best ...
www.google.com/.../afp/.../ALeqM5gSCzjMBFqxtXCVC-am3ve59koBYQ

2. Business Accounting and Bookkeeping question: What does AP mean?
many things inc. associated press.
wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_AP_mean

Found: http://www.meami.org/?cx=000961116824240632825:5n3yth9xwbo&cof=FORID:9;+NB:1&ie=UTF-8&q=AP+means#943

3. David Bernier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia David Enrique
Bernier also known as "Kike" (born January 21, 1977) former Secretary
of Sports and Recreation of Puerto Rico as well as Executive Director
of ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Bernier

Found: http://www.meami.org/?cx=0009611168...of=FORID:9;+NB:1&ie=UTF-8&q=David+Bernier#913

http://MeAmI.org

"Use it to fend off assholes."

David Bernier

Musatov said:
[...]

Mr. Musatov, do you know who originally wrote the
article above?

Thank you.

David Bernier

scriber77

Mr. Musatov,  do you know who originally wrote the
article above?

Thank you.

David Bernier- Hide quoted text -

Hello, I am an anonymous Professor of Mathematics at a University in
the Midwest. You see, I have been contacted by this "Musatov" fellow
as well and posted a link he sent me to gather a second opinion. I was
immediately attacked by a Mr. Tim Chow from M.I.T. as though I was
him. I explained to him Mr. Musatov had contacted me, that I had read
his simple and very light 3 page paper and said I thought the work in
the equations was elegant and the mending of the binary with the
traditional mathematics symbols inventive. Listen, I understand this
"Musatov" character has annoyed a lot of you and apparently rightfully
so, at least to some extent, has gained a bit of contempt from the
community. But perhaps he is trying to see things a bit differently
and is just not getting the feedback he needs, so he is throwing
tantrums apparently across USENET.

Like I said before, I am just trying to do right by this person who
contacted me, and seemed to be a decent person with a genuine interest
in mathematics. He was very respectful.

Alas, I am at a loss on what specific feedback to give him on his
paper as though I am a professor of Mathematics, Computer Science is
not my specialty.

I told him I would try to get him some feedback on the equations on
page 3. Would any of you be so kind to help me?

Here is the paper: http://MeAmI.org/pversusnp.pdf

I do thank you for your time.

Good day,

Professor X

MichaelW

[...]

Professor X- Hide quoted text -

Please see reply in the "Breathtaking..." thread. It will come as no
surprise to anyone that "Professor X" and "The Masked Logician" share
the same computer.

MichaelW.

Bruce C. Baker

<ka-snip>

Oh, puh-LEEZ, Martin! A two-year-old wouldn't be fooled by this!

Any reason "ka"-snip?

Binomial Theorem: page 3. http://MeAmI.org/pversusnp.pdf

Well, *Martin*, since you think I'm dead, it could only have been my "ka"
that did the snipping. Surely a polymath of your vast accomplishments will
have no problem with the religio-historical reference, eh, *Martin*? (I'm
predicting that not only will you *not* recognize it, you'll find it beneath
your notice. No fair googling, *Martin*!)

Musatov

Any reason "ka"-snip?

Binomial Theorem: page 3.http://MeAmI.org/pversusnp.pdf

Well, *Martin*, since you think I'm dead, it could only have been my "ka"
that did the snipping. Surely a polymath of your vast accomplishments will
have no problem with the religio-historical reference, eh, *Martin*? (I'm
predicting that not only will you *not* recognize it, you'll find it beneath
your notice. No fair googling, *Martin*!)

I did not Google.

ka in ancient Egypt, the supposed spiritual part of an individual
human being or god, which survived (with the soul) after death and
could reside in a statue of the person.

ELIZABETH KNOWLES. "ka." The Oxford Dictionary of Phrase and Fable.
Oxford University Press. 2006. Encyclopedia.com. 10 Jul. 2009 <http://
www.encyclopedia.com>.

In a third class of religion—usually heavily interlaced with fetishism—
magic, momentary and special deities, nature gods, and deities
personifying natural functions (such as the Egyptian solar god Ra, the
Babylonian goddess of fertility Ishtar, the Greek sea-god Poseidon,
and the Hindu goddess of death and destruction *Ka*li) emerge and are
incorporated into a system of mythology and ritual. Sometimes they
take on distinctively human characteristics (see anthropomorphism).

The axis of reason - equinox, mass, and time - the orbits of ...Et a
basso profundo hashi-hashi-brek-a-time todo ka tiempo. > Vozacka
dozvola macarana lambada ... (&⋯&@⋮&⋱&⋮@&⋯&)) P. -- Musatov http://MeAmI.org

David Bernier

Musatov said:
[...]

Mr. Musatov, is it you who removed the post
quoted above from the Google Groups archive?

Thank you.

David Bernier

François Grondin

David Bernier said:
Mr. Musatov, do you know the name of the person who
originally wrote the article above?

Thank you.

David Bernier

Maybe Mr. Musatov should answer the following questions instead :
1. Did you write the article above?
2. If not, who did? And I don't want AP as the answer, but the name of the
journalist.

David, don't take it bad, but he answered your question with an accurate
answer (yes), You gave him the opportunity to avoid the real answer and he
took it. Based on Musatov's strange behavior and logic, don't expect more
from him. Ask anyone else the same question and you'd get a real answer.

BTW, my guess for question 2 would be the Masked Logician, Floetry,
scriber77, or Professor X.

Francois

Musatov

François Grondin said:
Maybe Mr. Musatov should answer the following questions instead :
1. Did you write the article above?
2. If not, who did? And I don't want AP as the answer, but the name of the
journalist.

David, don't take it bad, but he answered your question with an accurate
answer (yes), You gave him the opportunity to avoid the real answer and he
took it. Based on Musatov's strange behavior and logic, don't expect more
from him. Ask anyone else the same question and you'd get a real answer.

BTW, my guess for question 2 would be the Masked Logician, Floetry,
scriber77, or Professor X.

Francois
1. Yes.

David Bernier

community. But perhaps he is trying to see things a bit differently
and is just not getting the feedback he needs, so he is throwing
tantrums apparently across USENET.

Like I said before, I am just trying to do right by this person who
contacted me, and seemed to be a decent person with a genuine interest
in mathematics. He was very respectful.

Alas, I am at a loss on what specific feedback to give him on his
paper as though I am a professor of Mathematics, Computer Science is
not my specialty.

I told him I would try to get him some feedback on the equations on
page 3. Would any of you be so kind to help me?

Here is the paper: http://MeAmI.org/pversusnp.pdf

I do thank you for your time.

Good day,

Professor X

This is what there is at the bottom of page 3:

<< Conclusion: Binary revisions are allowed given the above formulas. >>

So I don't understand the proposed solution for the "P = NP"
problem.

David Bernier

orderPeak8CBDGummies