    Thanks,

    Kevin.

    , May 10, 2005

  2. Hi,

    see =

    http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=111537036311280&w=2

    btw for questions about ant you should subscribe
    the ant user/developer mailing list - both high traffic

    -> see http://ant.apache.org/mail.html

    Regards, Gilbert

    Gilbert Rebhan, May 11, 2005

  3. paleozogt

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    SecureInputHandler

    As of Ant 1.7.1 (with Java 6) you can use a "SecureInputHandler" override for the input, like this:
    Code:
    <input message="password:>" addproperty="password">
          <handler classname="org.apache.tools.ant.input.SecureInputHandler" />
    </input>
    Unfortunately, while the "handler" override is mentioned in the Ant documentation, the "SecureInputHandler" isn't. :sad:

    paleozogt, Dec 4, 2008