Apache::ASP Package (PM) refresh problem

Islaw

I'm using Apache:ASP version 2.53, Perl 5.6.1, RH 7.3, Apache/1.3.23 (with
mod_perl and FP 5.0)

ASP Perl works quite nicely, but I noticed that if I create a user made .pm
file package (note: it was in same dir as the .asp file), it reads it and
uses it's code, but I noticed that when making changes to the .pm file, it
doesn't always refresh to show them. What's really strange is that as I keep
refreshing the asp page (to show the same results again and again - the asp
file is called from a .htm file wit ha form in it), sometimes it shows the
newest version (the output is generate by a function in the pm file calling
$main::Response:write), sometimes an older one, and sometimes it gives me an
error that it could not find the "new" function (I have one as the
constructor) and that it could not be loaded.

Its as if it's fighting with the cache weather or not to display the current
or an old version. Is there any way around this? I looked around the apache
asp website docs but nothing about this was turned up. Perldoc wasn't much
help either as it doesn't deal with ASP Perl.

Thanks for any help.

Islaw

Islaw said:
I'm using Apache:ASP version 2.53, Perl 5.6.1, RH 7.3, Apache/1.3.23
(with mod_perl and FP 5.0)
[...]
output is generate by a function in the pm file calling
$main::Response:write), sometimes an older one, and sometimes it

Small correction, that should read $main::Response->Write(). I also tried
using print() btw too.