Apache Axis UnsupportedOperationException

Discussion in 'Java' started by torbjorn.eide@gmail.com, Jan 11, 2007.

  1. Guest

    If anybody knows what is happening here, please help - I cannot find
    any documentation on this.

    I am running an axis web services client that works fine on one
    machine, running under resin 3.0 web server. When I deploy it somewhere
    else, also in a resin 3.0 installation, the excact same code accessing
    the same service on the same machine as before, fails with the
    following exception:

    AxisFault
    faultCode:
    faultSubcode:
    faultString: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
    faultActor:
    faultNode:
    faultDetail:

    {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
    at javax.xml.soap.MimeHeaders.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at
    org.apache.axis.message.MimeHeaders.<init>(MimeHeaders.java:30)
    at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.<init>(SOAPPart.java:111)
    at org.apache.axis.Message.setup(Message.java:377)
    at org.apache.axis.Message.<init>(Message.java:246)

    Does anybody know what this actually means, and will explain it to me,
    or have any suggestions to fix the problem?

    Torbjorn

    , Jan 11, 2007