  1. gavino

    gavino Guest

    anyone?

    gavino, Oct 25, 2006

  2. When Cocoon is used properly, the only way to tell from outside that the
    developers used it is to ask them, unless they included an explicit
    credit... but a few examples are mentioned on the "cocoon in the wild"
    section of
    http://www.spreadcocoon.com/

    Joe Kesselman, Oct 25, 2006

  3. gavino

    Warrell Guest

    Hi,

    A surprisingly large number of public facing sites, intranet applications
    and even command line development is done using the Cocoon framework. The
    best way to get a feel for the size of the development and user group is to
    subscribe to the mailing lists. The home page http://cocoon.apache.org
    under-evangelises itself but be assured that there is a very active
    community delivering tremendous value using this framework. I recommend
    investing a couple of hours in plugging together a simple app that uses the
    JX Generator, the SQL and XSLT Transformers and a serializer to experience
    the advantages of putting XML pipelines at the centre of your application
    architecture.

    Warrell, Oct 25, 2006