Apache Commons Configuration Problem

Discussion in 'Java' started by Michael Post, Jun 26, 2008.

  1. Michael Post

    Michael Post Guest

    Hello,

    i use the current version (1.5) of commons configuration for my project
    with commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar, commons-chain-1.2.jar,
    commons-codec-1.3.jar, commons-collections-3.2.1.jar,
    commons-digester-1.8.jar, commons-jxpath-1.2.jar, commons-lang-2.4.jar
    und commons-logging-1.1.1.jar.

    I want to read combine the two xml configuration files to one and later
    i want to read some properties of it.

    Like the tutorial on
    http://commons.apache.org/configuration/userguide/howto_combinedconfiguration.html
    i programmed my small plain Java application (ConfigTest.java) in which
    i read both configurations like the tutorial. Some lines later i read
    some properties of the configuration but all values are null.

    I can not understand why / what is wrong.

    Thanks for helping me,

    Michael

    Michael Post, Jun 26, 2008