Apache Commons Configuration Problem

Michael Post

Hello,

i use the current version (1.5) of commons configuration for my project
with commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar, commons-chain-1.2.jar,
commons-codec-1.3.jar, commons-collections-3.2.1.jar,
commons-digester-1.8.jar, commons-jxpath-1.2.jar, commons-lang-2.4.jar
und commons-logging-1.1.1.jar.

I want to read combine the two xml configuration files to one and later
i want to read some properties of it.

Like the tutorial on
http://commons.apache.org/configuration/userguide/howto_combinedconfiguration.html
i programmed my small plain Java application (ConfigTest.java) in which
i read both configurations like the tutorial. Some lines later i read
some properties of the configuration but all values are null.

I can not understand why / what is wrong.

Thanks for helping me,

Michael