Apache Commons File Upload in Struts .. Please respond ASAP

pinik.smily4u

Hi,
I am using the following form/Struts 1.1 Action class for File Upload
and I am getting the fileitems as 0. Using Apache Commons File Upload
to parse the request in the Dispatch Action.

JSP:
<form name="merlinUpdatePkgForm" action="/admin/Pkg.do?
method=fileupload" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">
<input type="file" name="postalTablePath">
<input type=submit value="Submit">
</form>

Struts action Action class:
---------------------------
public class MerlinUpdPkgCommon extends DispatchAction
{

public ActionForward execute(ActionMapping mapping, ActionForm form,
HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response) throws
Exception
{
DiskFileUpload fu = new DiskFileUpload();
List fileItems = = fu.parseRequest(request);
logger.info("fileItems"+fileItems.size());
Iterator itr = fileItems.iterator();

Thanks in advance.