    c) Using the Cassini (UltiDev) web server in a similar setup as (b)
    where tasks are delegated to it based on the service?

    TIA...
    Blue Streak, Dec 18, 2008

  2. Blue Streak

    Tim Greer Guest

    Blue Streak wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > What is the best way to get ASP.NET to work with the Apache HTTP
    > server on a Windows platform?
    >
    > a) The mod_aspdotnet (retired module)?
    >
    > b) Using the XSD (mono) web server where Apache delegates tasks off to
    > it?
    >
    > c) Using the Cassini (UltiDev) web server in a similar setup as (b)
    > where tasks are delegated to it based on the service?
    >
    > TIA...

    Do you need to run them on the same port? If not, I'd use IIS for ASP
    and Apache for everything else you don't need IIS for. If you need to
    use the same port, I'd recommend using IIS for ASP and Apache normally
    -- but with a proxy (or other similar solutions) so you can use both
    seamlessly.
    Tim Greer, Dec 18, 2008

  3. Blue Streak

    Johnw Guest

    Blue Streak formulated the question :

    http://www.devside.net/download/FAQ.html
    Johnw, Dec 18, 2008
  4. Blue Streak

    Ari Guest

    On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 18:29:49 -0800 (PST), Blue Streak wrote:

    > What is the best way to get ASP.NET to work with the Apache HTTP
    > server on a Windows platform?

    Hire us.
    --
    Meet Ari!