Apache is not talking to my root contaxt

Discussion in 'Java' started by John, Aug 19, 2004.

  1. John

    John Guest

    I have tomcat an apache talking to each other
    (myserver:apacheport/otherApp/hello.jsp is resolved)
    I have my webapp as the root context (myserver:tomacatPort/hello.jsp
    is resolved)
    But now I am have problems getting apache to talk to my root context
    application (myserver:apachePort/hello.jsp is NOT resolved)

    any suggestions?

    ---------------------------

    here is the related entry in apache-tomcat_jk.conf:

    Alias /otherApp /home/nacash/sites-i/regreporting/cotterjo/webapps/otherApp/
    <Directory "/home/nacash/sites-i/regreporting/cotterjo">
    Options Indexes FollowSymlinks
    DirectoryIndex index.jsp index.html index.htm welcome.htm home.htm
    </Directory>

    JkMount /tomcatstatus/servlet/* myappWorker
    JkMount /tomcatstatus/*.jsp myappWorker

    Alias / /home/sean/sites-i/regreporting/cotterjo/webapps/RegReporting/
    <Directory "/home/sean/sites-i/regreporting/cotterjo">
    Options Indexes FollowSymlinks
    DirectoryIndex index.jsp index.html index.htm welcome.htm home.htm
    </Directory>

    JkMount /*.do myappWorker
    JkMount /*.jsp myappWorker
    JkMount /* myappWorker