Apache is not talking to my root contaxt

John

I have tomcat an apache talking to each other
(myserver:apacheport/otherApp/hello.jsp is resolved)
I have my webapp as the root context (myserver:tomacatPort/hello.jsp
is resolved)
But now I am have problems getting apache to talk to my root context
application (myserver:apachePort/hello.jsp is NOT resolved)

any suggestions?

---------------------------

here is the related entry in apache-tomcat_jk.conf:

Alias /otherApp /home/nacash/sites-i/regreporting/cotterjo/webapps/otherApp/
<Directory "/home/nacash/sites-i/regreporting/cotterjo">
Options Indexes FollowSymlinks
DirectoryIndex index.jsp index.html index.htm welcome.htm home.htm
</Directory>

JkMount /tomcatstatus/servlet/* myappWorker
JkMount /tomcatstatus/*.jsp myappWorker

Alias / /home/sean/sites-i/regreporting/cotterjo/webapps/RegReporting/
<Directory "/home/sean/sites-i/regreporting/cotterjo">
Options Indexes FollowSymlinks
DirectoryIndex index.jsp index.html index.htm welcome.htm home.htm
</Directory>

JkMount /*.do myappWorker
JkMount /*.jsp myappWorker
JkMount /* myappWorker