    PythonDebug OnStill when I access a given .py file (the one that ViewCVS
    suggests), I get an 500-error and the Apache states in the error.log that it
    cannot import a "mod_python.apache".Can somebody help me ?Thx, Tim

    Tim Adler, Jan 24, 2004

  2. "Tim Adler" <> wrote...

    > Still when I access a given .py file (the one that ViewCVS
    > suggests), I get an 500-error and the Apache states in the error.log that it
    > cannot import a "mod_python.apache".Can somebody help me ?Thx, Tim

    Did you follow the mod_python install instructions to the letter? The
    above suggests an incomplete install. Failling that, have you manually
    upgraded Python on the machine? mod_python may be linked against one
    version of Python, but may have it's package installed in the library
    directory of another.

    HTH,

    David.

    David M. Wilson, Jan 24, 2004