Apache + Tomcat + mod_jk configuring

Discussion in 'Java' started by Stian Kaasa, Jan 18, 2004.

  1. Stian Kaasa

    Stian Kaasa Guest

    Hi all

    I am running Apache 2.048 an Tomcat 4.1.29 under Win Xp. Both work
    fine, Apache as a service and Tomcat as standalone. I want to
    integrate Apache and Tomcat using jk2 connector (2.0.43).

    I have done everything described in HowTos, but still I receive this
    error:

    Invalid command 'JkWorkersFile', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a

    If I comment out the line in my Tomcat config file mod_jk.conf, I
    receive the same error for the next entry:

    Invalid command 'JkLogFile', perhaps mis-spelled......

    Something is wrong, and I cant find out what it is. Any ideas anyone ?
    If I should post to another group, please advice.

    Thanks
    SKA

    Stian Kaasa, Jan 18, 2004

  2. Stian Kaasa

    Sudsy Guest

    Stian Kaasa wrote:
    <snip>
    > Something is wrong, and I cant find out what it is. Any ideas anyone ?
    > If I should post to another group, please advice.
    >
    > Thanks
    > SKA

    Been there, done that, got the t-shirt...
    The mod_jk module is not getting loaded, hence the errors. Since it's
    trying to read your mod_jk.conf file, confirm that the LoadModule
    command is at the top of that file. Also check the Apache logs for
    error messages. Can't tell much more without additional documentation...

    Sudsy, Jan 18, 2004