    Could you help me ?

    No logs are generated (on everywhere where I know logs are generates)

    Thank you!

    i5513, May 24, 2004

  2. i5513

    Sudsy Guest

    i5513 wrote:
    > Hi! I'm trying to install Apache 1.3 with Tomcat 4.1 and mod_jk ...
    >
    > Tomcat works perfectly when I access it by 8180 port.
    >
    > When Apache 1.3 redirect throws jakarta connector (mod_jk JkMount on
    > /etc/apache/httpd.conf) a jsp page to Tomcat, any function is
    > execute.functions's source code are write to screen (my test is to try
    > <%= application.getServerInfo() %>, and it fails to me (prints "<%=
    > application.getServerInfo()%> and not "Apache Tomcat/4.1" like I
    > access to it directly by 8180 port)

    I could see that happening if Jasper wasn't invoked on the page.
    Are you sure that it has the correct extension, i.e. .jsp?

    Sudsy, May 24, 2004

  3. i5513 wrote:

    > Could you help me ?

    There is a nice step-by-step tutorial on http://jakarta.apache.org/ . It
    helped me to get this working for my configuration. In my case there
    were errors in the workers.properties. But this may be different in your
    case.

    Axel

    Axel Seinsche, May 24, 2004