Apache + Tomcat + mod_jk problem

i5513

Hi! I'm trying to install Apache 1.3 with Tomcat 4.1 and mod_jk ...

Tomcat works perfectly when I access it by 8180 port.

When Apache 1.3 redirect throws jakarta connector (mod_jk JkMount on
/etc/apache/httpd.conf) a jsp page to Tomcat, any function is
execute.functions's source code are write to screen (my test is to try
<%= application.getServerInfo() %>, and it fails to me (prints "<%=
application.getServerInfo()%> and not "Apache Tomcat/4.1" like I
access to it directly by 8180 port)

Could you help me ?

No logs are generated (on everywhere where I know logs are generates)

Thank you!

Sudsy

i5513 said:
Hi! I'm trying to install Apache 1.3 with Tomcat 4.1 and mod_jk ...

Tomcat works perfectly when I access it by 8180 port.

When Apache 1.3 redirect throws jakarta connector (mod_jk JkMount on
/etc/apache/httpd.conf) a jsp page to Tomcat, any function is
execute.functions's source code are write to screen (my test is to try
<%= application.getServerInfo() %>, and it fails to me (prints "<%=
application.getServerInfo()%> and not "Apache Tomcat/4.1" like I
access to it directly by 8180 port)

I could see that happening if Jasper wasn't invoked on the page.
Are you sure that it has the correct extension, i.e. .jsp?