Apache/Tomcat returning Error 503

Ken Ramirez

Setup includes:
Redhat Linux 9
Apache 2.0.49
Tomcat 5.0.19
mod_jk2

After performing the appropriate installs, I can get to the Apache
default page, and I can access the Tomcat as well on 8080. I can even
access the jkstatus via Apache, but when I try to access jsp-examples
via Apache, I'm getting the following error 503:

"Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to
maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Apache/2.0.49 (Unix) mod_jk2/2.0.4 Server at 192.168.1.101 Port 80"

********** My workers2.properties file appears as follows:
# workers2.properties

# Shared memory handling. Needs to be set.
[shm]
info=Scoreboard. Required for reconfiguration and status with
multiprocess servers file=/usr/local/tomcat5/logs/jk2.shm
size=1048576
debug=0
disabled=0

# UNIX domain socket [channel.un:/usr/local/tomcat5/work/jk2.socket]
tomcatId=localhost:8009
debug=0

# define the worker
[ajp13:/usr/local/tomcat5/work/jk2.socket]
channel=channel.un:/usr/local/tomcat5/work/jk2.socket

# Announce a "status" worker
[status:status]
info=Status worker. Displays runtime information.

[uri:/jkstatus/*]
group=status:status

# Uri mapping
[uri:/jsp-examples/*]

********************* My jk2.properties is as follows:
# Set the desired handler list handler.list=apr,request,channelSocket
channelSocket.port=8009

serverRoot=/usr/local/apache2
apr.NativeSo=/usr/local/apache2/modules/libjkjni.so

********************* My httpd.conf contains the following connection:
LoadModule jk2_module modules/mod_jk2.so JkSet config.file
/usr/local/apache2/conf/workers2.properties

Can anyone help? I've been trying to solve this one for awhile.

Thanks.