Apache Velocity Question

todd

I am having trouble debugging the template #include() directive.

Firstly, the include properties seem to be set by default:

directive.include.output.errormsg.start = <!-- include error :
directive.include.output.errormsg.end = see error log -->

and I am also overriding these in my code.

The problem is, during testing, I am deliberately trying to include a
missing file #include( "/path/missingFile.inc" ) and I never get the
debug message.

Has anyone managed to get this functionality working?

Thanks in advance...
~todd