Apache2::AuthCookie

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Alma, Jul 10, 2007.

  1. Alma

    Alma Guest

    Hi All,

    I am having difficulty in implementing Authcookie concepts in my
    project.
    I am using mason components so my loginscript says likt this.

    Here is my conf file.

    PerlModule HTML::Mason::ApacheHandler
    PerlModule PosterJournal::AuthCookieHandler

    <Location /htdocs/>
    SetHandler perl-script
    PerlHandler HTML::Mason::ApacheHandler
    AuthType PosterJournal::AuthCookieHandler
    AuthName "Posterjournal Unauthentication"
    PerlFixupHandler
    PosterJournal::AuthCookieHandler->recognize_user
    </Location>

    <Location /htdocs/logged_in>
    SetHandler perl-script
    AuthType PosterJournal::AuthCookieHandler
    Authname "PosterJournal"
    PerlAuthenHandler
    PosterJournal::AuthCookieHandler->authenticate
    PerlAuthzHandler
    PosterJournal::AuthCookieHandler->authorize
    require valid-user
    </Location>

    PerlSetVar PosterJournalLoginScript /htdocs/
    leftpanel-login.mas

    # handle posted data from the login form
    <Location /htdocs/authcookieloginsubmit> #
    authcookielogingsubmit
    AuthType PosterJournal::AuthCookieHandler
    AuthName "PosterJournal"
    SetHandler perl-script
    PerlHandler PosterJournal::AuthCookieHandler-
    >login

    </Location>

    ..In my leftpanel-login.mas i have included this lines

    <form action="/htdocs/authcookieloginsubmit" method="POST">
    <input type="hidden" name="destination" value="/htdocs/logged_in/
    yourexistingposters.html">

    Its working fine as for the first time when we restart apache server
    but if we provide invalid users it dispalys the source code of the
    index.html for which i have this leftpanel-login.mas as a part.

    How to handle if the user has entered the invalid users then i want it
    to redirect it to the relogin.html.

    Any help regarding this will be much appreciated.

    regards,
    Alma

    Alma, Jul 10, 2007