    is displayed that the project must have a main or WinMain function. Strange,
    code::blokcs compiler compiles and links such project.
    Does anybody know how to compile and run this under BCB6?

    Piotr S., Feb 11, 2007

  2. Piotr S.

    Jack Klein Guest

    On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 14:54:31 +0100, "Piotr S." <>
    wrote in comp.lang.c++:

    > Hi all!
    > I'm trying to write a screensaver for windows in borland c++ builder.
    > In WIN32 Developers Guide I found much on Screen Saver Functions
    > that I try to use in my code. But BCB6 adds automatically its forms
    > as default. The first thing is that I dont want to have any forms. How
    > to say to BCB6 that it adds no forms by default?
    > BCB6 creates by default also files unit.cpp (where functions can be defined)
    > and Project1.cpp - file where WinMain is defined. Where should I put my
    > definitons and body of ScreenSaverProc and other screen saver functions?
    > I try to replace WinMain with my screen saver functions but then an error
    > message
    > is displayed that the project must have a main or WinMain function. Strange,
    > code::blokcs compiler compiles and links such project.
    > Does anybody know how to compile and run this under BCB6?

    Your question is off-topic here, where we talk about the standard C++
    language and not Screen Savers, Win32, or other non-standard platform
    specific extensions.

    Borland support groups are in the news:borland.public.* on their
    server, nntp://newsgroups.borland.com. Ask there.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

    Jack Klein, Feb 12, 2007