api and BCB6

Piotr S.

Hi all!
I'm trying to write a screensaver for windows in borland c++ builder.
In WIN32 Developers Guide I found much on Screen Saver Functions
that I try to use in my code. But BCB6 adds automatically its forms
as default. The first thing is that I dont want to have any forms. How
to say to BCB6 that it adds no forms by default?
BCB6 creates by default also files unit.cpp (where functions can be defined)
and Project1.cpp - file where WinMain is defined. Where should I put my
definitons and body of ScreenSaverProc and other screen saver functions?
I try to replace WinMain with my screen saver functions but then an error
message
is displayed that the project must have a main or WinMain function. Strange,
code::blokcs compiler compiles and links such project.
Does anybody know how to compile and run this under BCB6?

Jack Klein

[...]

Your question is off-topic here, where we talk about the standard C++
language and not Screen Savers, Win32, or other non-standard platform
specific extensions.

Borland support groups are in the on their
server, nntp://newsgroups.borland.com. Ask there.