API for encoding/decoding to base64

ashu

I am searching for Win32 (or WinMobile) API for converting ASCII
string to Base64 and vice-versa can anyone help me out....

Thanks in advance...

ashu

I was looking for any API which is shipped as a part of standard
microsoft win32 or winmobile library.......
All I found was crypto APIs and DRM APIs which can be used for
encoding decoding operation to base64 (other base64 coder APIs are
part of .NET or ATL package which unfortunately I can not use in my
application)....
anyways thanks for your help.....