    I am searching for Win32 (or WinMobile) API for converting ASCII
    string to Base64 and vice-versa can anyone help me out....

    Thanks in advance...
    ashu, Jun 30, 2008

    http://www.synesis.com.au/software/b64.html

    --
    Roland Pibinger
    Roland Pibinger, Jun 30, 2008

  3. ashu

    ashu Guest

    On Jun 30, 11:24 pm, (Roland Pibinger) wrote:
    > On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 01:30:06 -0700 (PDT), ashu wrote:
    > >I am searching for Win32 (or WinMobile) API for converting ASCII
    > >string to Base64 and vice-versa can anyone help me out....

    > http://www.synesis.com.au/software/b64.html
    >
    > --
    > Roland Pibinger
    > "The best software is simple, elegant, and full of drama" - Grady Booch

    I was looking for any API which is shipped as a part of standard
    microsoft win32 or winmobile library.......
    All I found was crypto APIs and DRM APIs which can be used for
    encoding decoding operation to base64 (other base64 coder APIs are
    part of .NET or ATL package which unfortunately I can not use in my
    application)....
    anyways thanks for your help.....
    ashu, Jul 1, 2008