API for getting ethernet cards installed

Ophir

Hi all !
Are there any windows API to get information about ethernet cards
installed on the computer?

Tried to search msdn but came out short.

I need to get all present networking cards including ADSL etc, display
them to a user and ask him what card would he like to use.

Later I need to bind a winsock to that card's IP.

Thanks

Ophir.

Richard Bos

Are there any windows API to get information about ethernet cards
installed on the computer?

This newsgroup deals with portable, ISO C. M$-Windows specific questions
should be asked in one of the gazillions of microsoft.programming.*
groups. No, I don't know which one, either.

Richard

Randy Howard

Hi all !
Are there any windows API to get information about ethernet cards
installed on the computer?
Yes.

Tried to search msdn but came out short.

Picking the right search terms can be tricky.
I need to get all present networking cards including ADSL etc, display
them to a user and ask him what card would he like to use.

Later I need to bind a winsock to that card's IP.

This isn't the right newsgroup for those discussions. Try one with
win32 and programmer in the title.