Apologies to Chaddy

1

1001 Webs

We have to publicly apologize to Chaddy.
We have been wrong in 2 accounts:
1- He really does suffer from a severe visual impairment that
qualifies him as legally blind.
2- He does attend a University for people with special visual needs
(details omitted at his own request).

Please, accept our apologies, Chaddy.
It was never our intention to discredit a handicapped person.

As you also happen to be a very intelligent person, you will surely
understand, that it is quite impossible for anybody to realize your
condition, just from reading your late pots.
Just look at what doraime called you, after reading what you had
written.

In case anyone has forgotten, doraime accused Chaddy of having a
"Grandiose Sense of Self", and implied he was a sociopath, after
reading one of Chad's posts, without realizing that it was him who had
written it.
That's what happens when you don't properly identify yourself.

First time you replied to one of our posts was to ask us for our
opinion on your website.
We gave you our opinion, and told you that you shouldn't be using
Flash in a website that claims to be accessible, or at least should be
tagging it.
You took some our advice and added some HTML commenting to explain to
blind people what was going on at the Flash presentation.
But you NEVER said anything about you having a vision problem.
How could we know?
You have yourself said in the past in a number of occasions that If
you really want to help anyone with a disability, then you should
leave Flash out.
Why do you introduce yourself to us with a Flash presentation omitting
the fact that you suffer from acute vision problems?

Right after that, you engaged in a series of orchestrated attacks on
every post written by 1001webs.
You were attacking us for no reason at the same time that Jerry Sucker
and other pitiful characters did.
And you can't deny that.
It does you no good at all to associate in any way with those kind of
people, Chad.
For one thing you have far more knowledge of web authoring that Jerry
will ever have.
Just reading your past posts and his, anyone can spot a huge
difference between your well-informed posts and his mindless stupid
non-sense crap.

When you team up with people like Jerry, who as you know is fond of
scams and other criminal activities, people who haven't met you in
real life, will inevitably think that you are also involved in any of
those criminal activities.
And you are not. You are in fact a million times more valuable than
that despicable "person" is. He has never hardly done any studying or
hard work, as you have.

In fact, we think that a person with your skills will be a most
valuable asset for a web venture like ours, that caters for a wide
range people.

We know that now everybody is going to start insulting us (again) and
trying to disqualify us (again) but please believe that our apologies
are completely sincere.

1

1001 Webs

<snip>

You're really not doing yourself any favours.

Great comeback, really.
Neither are you, for that matter.

Your comments would be greatly appreciated if they had any substance
or logic in them.
But they have none. Sound a lot like mindless parrot-like
repetition ...
And it's not the first time that this happens to you ...

SpaceGirl

Great comeback, really.
Neither are you, for that matter.

Your comments would be greatly appreciated if they had any substance
or logic in them.
But they have none. Sound a lot like mindless parrot-like
repetition ...
And it's not the first time that this happens to you ...

Okay, I'll elaborate: Your "apology" seemed more like an excuse to
post a whiny diatribe filled with thinly disguised insults. Is that
better?

If you worry about people posting negative comments regarding your
company, the first step I'd take is Stop Posting! You're a marketing
disaster :)

KarlCore

Great comeback, really.
Neither are you, for that matter.

Your comments would be greatly appreciated if they had any substance
or logic in them.
But they have none. Sound a lot like mindless parrot-like
repetition ...
And it's not the first time that this happens to you ...

The best part about all of this is that your posts, when archived by
Google (be they on Google Groups or any of the scores of messageboards
which syndicate usenet) will show all of your personal attacks on
other people. Whenever a potential client Google's your name, that
client will see your despicable attacks and horribly unprofessional
behavior displayed clear as day. Don't believe me? Here you go:
http://www.google.com/search?q=1001+Webs
And don't kid yourself by thinking people won't check you out before
dealing with you, because they do it all the time.

And the more you keep this up, the more your own behavior will sink
you in the eyes of potential clients and business partners. By all
means, keep up the attacks. Attack more people. Cyberstalk more
people. Post more vulgarity-driven flames against others. The only
person you're hurting here is yourself.

Karl

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

The best part about all of this is that your posts, when archived by
Google (be they on Google Groups or any of the scores of
messageboards which syndicate usenet) will show all of your personal
attacks on other people. Whenever a potential client Google's your
name, that client will see your despicable attacks and horribly
unprofessional behavior displayed clear as day. Don't believe me?
Here you go:
http://www.google.com/search?q=1001+Webs
And don't kid yourself by thinking people won't check you out before
dealing with you, because they do it all the time.

There was a recent TV commercial about job-hunting. Guy comes for
interview. He and HR lady start chatting. She begins typing on keyboard,
frowns at screen and says "My oh my. You've made a lot of negative
comments about your last boss and his company!" He shouts, "No! That's
not me! NOT ME!" He jumps up, begins to shake nervously, and sheepishly
exits stage left. Announcer says "Be careful what you say in public..."

Viper

1001 said:
Great comeback, really.
Neither are you, for that matter.

Doesnt matter what you think spamboy. I have seen the templates you are
reselling and they suck.
Heck you even use one for your shitty site.
I might not get along with SpaceGirl but I do think she does a very good job
at site design.

Viper

SpaceGirl said:
If you worry about people posting negative comments regarding your
company, the first step I'd take is Stop Posting! You're a marketing
disaster :)

I think its time someone grabbed 1001websSUCKS.net and put up a little info
site on this spamboy.

Brian Cryer

SpaceGirl said:
<snip>

You're really not doing yourself any favours.

Whilst I agree with you, you know its better not to feed the trolls - it
only encourages them.

Harlan Messinger

SpaceGirl said:
Okay, I'll elaborate: Your "apology" seemed more like an excuse to
post a whiny diatribe filled with thinly disguised insults. Is that
better?

If you worry about people posting negative comments regarding your
company, the first step I'd take is Stop Posting! You're a marketing
disaster :)

It works for Donald Trump, but that's because he's entertaining.

1

1001 Webs

Okay, I'll elaborate: Your "apology" seemed more like an excuse to
post a whiny diatribe filled with thinly disguised insults. Is that
better?
Much better, I mean worse.
No excuse there.
I am apologizing to a person who suffers from a physical impairment
and that I mistakenly took for a fake character.
I wouldn't ever have reacted that way had he identified himself as
what he is, instead of attacking me for no reason.
Where are the disguised insults in there?
If you worry about people posting negative comments regarding your
company, the first step I'd take is Stop Posting! You're a marketing
disaster :)
It's not that I'm a marketing disaster. All this has been orchestrated
by someone with really bad intentions.

All of a sudden everybody turned against every post I've made.
That it did happen at the same time that Jerry opened fire by starting
to insult me for no reason, cannot be a coincidence.

As I have already explained, Chad was all very nice with me, asking
for advice and all that, and right at the same time Jerry started
attacking me, he did too in a very unfair manner.
That's why I'm telling him that it doesn't do any good to him at all
to associate in any way with those kind of
people, and I'm talking now about private messages prior to that
attack.

1

1001 Webs

The best part about all of this is that your posts, when archived by
Google (be they on Google Groups or any of the scores of messageboards
which syndicate usenet) will show all of your personal attacks on
other people. Whenever a potential client Google's your name, that
client will see your despicable attacks and horribly unprofessional
behavior displayed clear as day. Don't believe me? Here you go:http://www.google.com/search?q=1001+Webs
I believe you.
I knew that from the start.
And don't kid yourself by thinking people won't check you out before
dealing with you, because they do it all the time.
Doesn't worry me a bit.
Seriously.
I have made one single understandable mistake for which I have already
apologized.
All the rest is absolutely right.
And the more you keep this up, the more your own behavior will sink
you in the eyes of potential clients and business partners. By all
means, keep up the attacks. Attack more people. Cyberstalk more
people. Post more vulgarity-driven flames against others. The only
person you're hurting here is yourself.
It looks like you and I have a different way of interpreting the same
posts.
What it mostly shows is how I am being attacked for no reason and how
I have uncovered SCAM procedures related to Jerry Stuckler.

Because, don't fool yourself, what he's doing is FRAUD.
And FRAUD is a CRIME.
And if that steers away any potential clients, then it's a good thing.

1

1001 Webs

There was a recent TV commercial about job-hunting. Guy comes for
interview. He and HR lady start chatting. She begins typing on keyboard,
frowns at screen and says "My oh my. You've made a lot of negative
comments about your last boss and his company!" He shouts, "No! That's
not me! NOT ME!" He jumps up, begins to shake nervously, and sheepishly
exits stage left. Announcer says "Be careful what you say in public..."

Guy comes for interview. He and HR lady start chatting.
She begins typing on keyboard, stares happily at screen and says:
"My oh my. You've made a lot of positive Community actions by
reporting fraud SCAMS that could have affected a lot of innocent
people!"
He smiles "Yes! That's me. I've sent more criminals to jail than you'd
believe".

He doesn't get the job he was applying for and instead starts working
immediately as a Chief Supervisor of the company and triumphantly
exits stage getting in the elevator on his way to his superb office
located at the top of the building.

Announcer says:
"Crime does not pay off, denouncing CRIMINALS does.
This has been a Community Service Announcement."

1

1001 Webs

Doesnt matter what you think spamboy. I have seen the templates you are
reselling and they suck.
That's not what the 58 happy customers who already bought them think.
And no, no way I'm telling you who they are.
Heck you even use one for your shitty site.
Uh?
What are you talking about now?
Man, sometimes I really have the impression that something is just
gone awful wrong with you people.
I might not get along with SpaceGirl but I do think she does a very good job
at site design.
Never said she didn't.
I like her designs too.

1

1001 Webs

It works for Donald Trump, but that's because he's entertaining.
Half correct.
It works for many more people too, a large percentage of them not
related to the Entertainment Industry.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

1001 said:
Guy comes for interview. He and HR lady start chatting.
She begins typing on keyboard, stares happily at screen and says:
"My oh my. You've made a lot of positive Community actions by
reporting fraud SCAMS that could have affected a lot of innocent
people!"

But that's *not* what you did. There have been no "fraud SCAMS" here in
these groups in the threads you are involved in.

You got in a disagreement with a couple of posters, then started
attacking them. Instead of continuing a civil conversation, you reached
behind you, grabbed a shotgun and started blasting at their faces.

1

1001 Webs

But that's *not* what you did. There have been no "fraud SCAMS" here in
these groups in the threads you are involved in.
Read what the FBI has to say about Avoiding Investment Fraud:
* Don't invest in anything based on appearances. Just because
an individual or company has a flashy web site doesn't mean it is
legitimate. Web sites can be created in just a few days. After a short
period of taking money, a site can vanish without a trace.
* Don't invest in anything you are not absolutely sure about.
Do your homework on the investment to ensure that it is legitimate.
* Do your homework on the individual or company to ensure
that they are legitimate.
* Check out other web sites regarding this person/company.

I am merely recommending to follow those guidelines.
I have checked the credentials Jerry spams us with on each message he
posts and he fails on every of those points.
If you go to one of many of the fake Jerry Stuckler's pages, such as
the one at:
http://www.icca.org/member/memberpage.asp?id=400
he starts out by stating that:
"Since 1990, JDS Computer Training Corporation has provided high-
quality programmer training courses to customers throughout the United
States and in Asia and Europe."
which is a blatant lie.
He then goes on to offer a series of services for which he obviously
intends to charge.
That's FRAUD, and if you see differently, please explain why.
You got in a disagreement with a couple of posters, then started
attacking them. Instead of continuing a civil conversation, you reached
behind you, grabbed a shotgun and started blasting at their faces.
Disagreement?
civil conversation?

"Forget it, Chris. He has absolutely no idea what he's talking about"
"Ah, Jonathan, but you don't understand him. He claims he's a
graphics
designer. But the only real proof he has presented is the idea he can
control every aspect of the visitor's experience. But then again,
that
is normal for poor graphic designers. They have to control the
experience, instead of enhancing it."

This one is really funny:
"Check with the IRS, Ahmed Hendy of Madrid, Spain. My corporation
probably paid more in taxes last year than you made. "

Together with the numerous references to that Ahmed, whom I honestly
have never had the pleasure to meet, giving out his address and
personal details.

This one is plain hilarious, specially coming from him:
"You're a pathetic wanna-be with no business sense and no ethics."

Or this one:
"most scammers won't provide good information.
Scammers want to try to hide their real identity, like 1001webs."

There are dozens more and you bloody well know it, because you have
read all of them.
But by your misleading words you seem to be intent on blaming on me
that:
"you got in a disagreement with a couple of posters, then started
attacking them. Instead of continuing a civil conversation, you
reached behind you, grabbed a shotgun and started blasting at their
faces. "

Disagreement?
civil conversation?
You've got to be intentionally joking, right?
And what's your intention exactly?
Blast me away because I defended myself from the unfair accusations of
your CRIMINAL friend Jerry?
Not a very civilized way of behaving, you know "Beauregard"?
You know it and I know that you do.
The only reason for me posting all this is because there might be
newcomers that don't.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity of making it clear for them.

KarlCore

I believe you.
I knew that from the start.

Doesn't worry me a bit.
Seriously.
I have made one single understandable mistake for which I have already
apologized.
All the rest is absolutely right.

No, it is not absolutely right to go on the offensive like you have.
Was it right for you to be pounced on for "spamming"? Not, IMO. But
that doesn't also give you the immediate right to go on the attack,
cyberstalking people, digging into their tax records and everything
else. That kind of behavior is completely deplorable and ultimately
has further shown you to be far worse of a person than just a
"spammer".
It looks like you and I have a different way of interpreting the same
posts.

And it looks like the majority of others in these groups agree with my
interpretation and not yours.
What it mostly shows is how I am being attacked for no reason and how
I have uncovered SCAM procedures related to Jerry Stuckler.

What you've shown are *possible* instances where Jerry's corporate
charter was dissolved for not paying taxes. As a resident of the
state of MD who also has had a corporation in this state, I can tell
you that the easiest & simplest way to dissolve a corporation is to
stop doing business, don't pay taxes and the state forfeits the
charter. Stopping business is *not* the same as being a tax cheat, and
since you don't know the circumstances of how that business was
dissolved (and the MD site doesn't state), any conclusions you come to
are based purely on conjecture.

Beyond that, what makes you think you have the right to go prying into
people's personal lives? Whether it be possible police records, or
where Chaddy goes to to school, you're again only making yourself look
like the jerk here. For one thing, you don't know whether the results
are for the exact person you're looking for anyway. Searching my own
name shows about 8 results, only two of which are actually me. I had
a fun morning checking out people I know. My own wife's name comes up
with about 20 results - NONE of which are actually her (she has a
pretty common first name). So, the results you see when typing in
Jerry's name may not be him at all. Here you are, however, blabbing
on about a criminal record when there's no definitive proof you have
the right guy!

And even if it was accurate someone's criminal record has absolutely
nothing to do with the topic of this newsgroup. Let's take myself as
example. I was charged with assault & battery in 1991. Explain to me
what relevance a fight 16 years in the past has on the topic of
discussion here on AWW? Nothing. Instead, your continued digging
into other people's lives is being archived for the world to see.
Congratulations.

Karl

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

1001 said:
If you go to one of many of the fake Jerry Stuckler's pages,

Fake? What makes you say the page is fake? Proof? Cite?
such as the one at:
http://www.icca.org/member/memberpage.asp?id=400
he starts out by stating that:
"Since 1990, JDS Computer Training Corporation has provided high-
quality programmer training courses to customers throughout the United
States and in Asia and Europe."
which is a blatant lie.

And why would you say it is a lie? If you go to an .. amazon.com ..
page where a book is offered for sale, is it a fraud and a lie?
He then goes on to offer a series of services for which he obviously
intends to charge.

Of course. He is selling a service. Do you take your car to the dealer
for service, and /not/ expect to pay?
That's FRAUD, and if you see differently, please explain why.

Since when is being involved in a business-for-profit a fraud? Who pays
your salary?

<snip all the rest of the drivel>