App can't write to EventLog in Windows Server 2003

Scott Zabolotzky

I have an app that writes to a custom event log (which is
created at install time with a custom installer DLL). My app
writes just fine to this custom log when running on Windows
2000 Server but when I try to run it on Windows 2003 Server I
get "Access denied" errors.

I'm using impersonation in my app and if I log in with a
user account that is in the "Domain Admins" groups it will
work on 2003 as well.

What permissions do I need to modify to allow "Domain Users"
to be able to write to the EventLog from ASP.NET? Adding all
users to the "Domain Admins" group is not an option.

THanks...Scott