App Center Test using many users...

Guest

Hello,

I would like to set up a test using MS Application Center Test that will use
different users that would log in to my application (via Forms Auth) and
change some personal information. Basicly, I want a test that would work
like 20 real people logging into the site at once and changing some person
information about themselfs (for the test, the personal information can be
the same, I just need different users).

The only thing that I really know about ACT is how to record a test. But, I
am only logging in as myself for the test and not able to log in as different
users to make a test.

Thanks,
Charles