App Components Not Working After Server Move

Guest

We have a production web app hosted by an ISP thats been running for about 4
years built with VB.NET compiled under version 1.1 of framework running on
their Windows 2000 Server environment. The app was recently "copy deployed"
to a new server running Windows 2003 Server. The app is running fine after
the move with the exception of one thing. I have some aspx pages that open
another page, collects some information, and then I use
"RegisterCLientScriptBlock" on that newly opened page to emit jscript into
the page prior to returning to the client that sets some variables on the
window that did the opening.

This now no longer works...I don't get an error...it just doesn't work. The
new box has both 1.1 and 2.0 of the framework installed but we are still
pointing to the 1.1 framework. Any ideas?

Thanks...Paul

Guest

....actually I made a mistake...the old box was running ASP.NET 2.0 and the
new box is running ASP.NET 3.0