app like orkut.

bobbym

Hi railsist.

i try to find out some application wich has same features of orkut and
can´t find anything writed in rails.

anyone how something, because if doesn´t exist i need to create one
from scracth.

Hugs.
bobbym

Bob Aman

Hi railsist.
=20
i try to find out some application wich has same features of orkut and
can=B4t find anything writed in rails.
=20
anyone how something, because if doesn=B4t exist i need to create one
from scracth.
=20
Hugs.
bobbym
=20
=20

I'm writing one.

However, I can't imagine why you need one written in rails. That's
kind of the whole attraction to web apps. I don't care that
43things.com or Backpack was written in rails. It's cool that they
are, but all I really care about is that it does something neat.

That said, what I'm writing won't exist in the wild for quite a while
yet. I'm not keen on the whole "beta" craze, and playing around with
people's private information is not something to be taken lightly.

Also, I think maybe this thread is ever so slightly off-topic for the
ruby-talk mailing list.

--=20
Bob Aman