    one of the ASPX pages?

    Regards,
    Kris
    Kris Rockwell, Apr 6, 2004

  2. Kris Rockwell

    Matt Hawley Guest

    Hi Kris,

    Try: System.Reflection.Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().GetName().Version

    Matt Hawley, MCAD .NET
    http://www.eworldui.net

    Hello (again),

    I have noticed in the AssembyInfo file for the ASP web project that there is
    as AssemblyVersion attribute. Is there anyway to render that information to
    one of the ASPX pages?

    Regards,
    Kris
    Matt Hawley, Apr 6, 2004