    --
    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com

    clintonG, Jul 15, 2006

  2. Hi Clinton,

    I believe the following article will answer your questions:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/r...pull=/library/en-us/dnvs05/html/internals.asp

    Note that this is part of a section of the ASP.Net Developer Center called
    "Infrastructure." You might want to look the whole section over.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    Professional Chicken Salad Alchemist

    What You Seek Is What You Get.

    Kevin Spencer, Jul 15, 2006

  3. clintonG

    clintonG Guest

    That looks good Kevin thanks. Let's see what I can do with it...

    <%= Clinton

    clintonG, Jul 15, 2006