    working..
    is orcas not support?
    how do i do?

    somequestion, Jul 10, 2007

  2. somequestion

    Patrice Guest

    Do you really expect a response when we have no idea about what you are
    trying to do ?

    Is this a compile time / runtime error ? What is the error message ? What is
    the line that fails ?

    The first thing I would do is to create a project from scratch to see if
    app_code works...

    As a side note keep in mind that Orcas is not out yet.

    --
    Patrice

    Patrice, Jul 10, 2007