App_Code folder refrence problems (werid)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by eggie5, Jun 1, 2007.

  1. eggie5

    eggie5 Guest

    Everything was working fine until I did something earlier today. And
    now my code can't see anything in the App_Code folder:

    Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'alexegg'
    could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly
    reference?)

    The namespace alexegg is the code in the App_Code folder.

    Here's what I've isolated to:

    If I'm at my sites root, I have access to App_Code, e.g.
    www.appcodesucks.com/test.aspx

    However, if I arbitrarily move my test page (test.aspx) down one
    directory to: www.appcodesucks.com/test/test.aspx, it doesn't work! I
    get the compiliation error.

    This is the most annoying thing. Does anybody have any pointers?

    eggie5, Jun 1, 2007