App_Code folder refrence problems (werid)

eggie5

Everything was working fine until I did something earlier today. And
now my code can't see anything in the App_Code folder:

Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'alexegg'
could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly
reference?)

The namespace alexegg is the code in the App_Code folder.

Here's what I've isolated to:

If I'm at my sites root, I have access to App_Code, e.g.
www.appcodesucks.com/test.aspx

However, if I arbitrarily move my test page (test.aspx) down one
directory to: www.appcodesucks.com/test/test.aspx, it doesn't work! I
get the compiliation error.

This is the most annoying thing. Does anybody have any pointers?