    applications need the class file).

    thanks!

    Filip

    =?Utf-8?B?RmlsaXAgRGUgQmFja2Vy?=, Feb 6, 2006

  2. The key word is applications. If you need to use the classes in multiple
    App_Code subdirectories for multiple applications, you might want to
    consider creating a class library and putting it into the GAC.
    --
    Christopher A. Reed

    Christopher Reed, Feb 6, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RmlsaXAgRGUgQmFja2Vy?=

    Guest

    Hello,

    I have another case.
    I have a root site with subsites.
    I need a place to put all the common code used through the sites but
    some
    objects are common tthe two sites and there will be some
    misunderstandings.

    I need some kind of each site AppCode although thy are in fact under
    the same site.

    Can u help ?

    , Feb 9, 2006
  4. If you have "common objects", just don't duplicate them in different code files.

    You'll be able to call them from all your subsites
    ( as long as they aren't separate applications )
    from your common App_Code folder.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/

    Juan T. Llibre, Feb 9, 2006
  5. Or you can always put the common code into a class library and you can put
    the library in the GAC.
    --
    Christopher A. Reed

    Christopher Reed, Feb 11, 2006