    creating unneccesary work for no reason? Thanks

    mm

    , Apr 3, 2008

  2. What you are proposing doesn't really make sense, e.g. restricting something
    based on an "AppDomain". Database access is limited to valid login
    credentials which are transmitted via the connection string. For almost all
    applications, this should be sufficient from a security perspective.
    -- Peter
    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    Short Urls & more: http://ittyurl.net

    Peter Bromberg [C# MVP], Apr 4, 2008