Append a new schema in XHTML

Discussion in 'XML' started by condo4, Jul 1, 2008.

  1. condo4

    condo4 Guest

    Hello,
    I need to append some elements to XHTML
    I need to write the schema for an XML like this :
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <root xmlns="?????" xmlns:my="????" schemalocation="toto">

    <my:pictures_frame>
    <my:picture file="t1.jpg" title="desc 1" legend='no' />
    </my:pictures_frame>

    <ul>
    <li>gfsdqgfasd</li>
    <li>greqz</li>
    </ul>
    </root>

    This file will be transform with an XSLT process into a valide XHTML
    file.
    And it will be included in a page (with html, head, body...)

    I need a schema with:

    - to have a root element equivalent to a DIV element
    - to add new elements in another namespace define in another schema or
    in this new schema.

    I try many things (I saw some examples on W3C website) but nothings is
    valid.
    I work with Eclipse and the php plugin (with XML).

    If somebody can help me.....

    Thanks
    condo4, Jul 1, 2008