appending multiple PDFs together.

Stephanie S

Hi. I need to take a bunch of PDFs that I have made using Appligent's
FDFMerge and append them together. I know I could use Appligent's AppendPDF.
But I was wondering if there were any free toolkits that I could use with a
bit more work out there? That is to say, I would rather spend time than
money. :)

I cannot tell what on the Adobe site would be a candidate for me to even
look at. The Acrobat SDK seems to be for Acrobat Reader plugins. Not what I
am going for. The PDF library seems a candidate, but what *is* it? A C
library? I cannot use a C library unless it has a COM wrapper.

If anyone can point their finger in the correct direction, I would
appreciate it.

Thanks!

Stephanie

Richard Choate

I don't know if this will help, but are you familiar with FinePrint2000 or
PDF factory? http://www.fineprint.com/
I use them in my apps and their stuff is very developer friendly.
Richard Choate