    Probably each key could be an image, and upon it printing its tag.

    Have you some sample link ?

    Many thanks

    Italo, Jan 10, 2012

  2. Italo

    dorayme Guest

    In article <4f0c9102$0$6823$>,
    "Italo" <> wrote:

    > I have made a valuable and wonderful gift to my son, an iPad!!

    I hope he is a big strong lad. iPads are quite heavy, I tried to
    pick one up the other day and did my back in.

    > Among all things, I have specially liked the way the virtual keyboard keys
    > look like! Satinated silvered metal, very beautiful.
    >
    > I wish ask to you: is it possible making similar keys using html and css for
    > my web site on Windows?
    >
    > Probably each key could be an image, and upon it printing its tag.

    You could google for an image of the whole keypad or take a
    picture of your son's. What exactly do you want the image or the
    bits of the image on your webpage to do?

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Jan 10, 2012

  3. Italo

    idle Guest

    http://www.teehanlax.com/blog/ipad-gui-psd/
    http://www.teehanlax.com/blog/ipad-gui-psd-version-2/
    http://www.teehanlax.com/blog/iphone-4-gui-psd-retina-display/
    http://slodive.com/freebies/ipad-ui/

    --
    idle
    None of us is as good as all of us.

    idle, Jan 11, 2012
  4. Italo

    Italo Guest

    "idle" ha scritto nel messaggio news:jejnj1$cs2$...

    On Tue, 10 Jan 2012 20:26:56 +0100, Italo wrote in alt.html:

    > I have made a valuable and wonderful gift to my son, an iPad!!
    >
    > Among all things, I have specially liked the way the virtual keyboard keys
    > look like! Satinated silvered metal, very beautiful.
    >
    > I wish ask to you: is it possible making similar keys using html and css
    > for
    > my web site on Windows?
    >
    > Probably each key could be an image, and upon it printing its tag.
    >
    > Have you some sample link ?
    >
    > Many thanks

    http://www.teehanlax.com/blog/ipad-gui-psd/
    http://www.teehanlax.com/blog/ipad-gui-psd-version-2/