Apple keys...

Italo

I have made a valuable and wonderful gift to my son, an iPad!!

Among all things, I have specially liked the way the virtual keyboard keys
look like! Satinated silvered metal, very beautiful.

I wish ask to you: is it possible making similar keys using html and css for
my web site on Windows?

Probably each key could be an image, and upon it printing its tag.

Have you some sample link ?

Many thanks

dorayme

Italo said:
I have made a valuable and wonderful gift to my son, an iPad!!

I hope he is a big strong lad. iPads are quite heavy, I tried to
pick one up the other day and did my back in.
Among all things, I have specially liked the way the virtual keyboard keys
look like! Satinated silvered metal, very beautiful.

I wish ask to you: is it possible making similar keys using html and css for
my web site on Windows?

Probably each key could be an image, and upon it printing its tag.

You could google for an image of the whole keypad or take a
picture of your son's. What exactly do you want the image or the
bits of the image on your webpage to do?

idle

I have made a valuable and wonderful gift to my son, an iPad!!

Among all things, I have specially liked the way the virtual keyboard keys
look like! Satinated silvered metal, very beautiful.

I wish ask to you: is it possible making similar keys using html and css for
my web site on Windows?

Probably each key could be an image, and upon it printing its tag.

Have you some sample link ?

Many thanks

http://www.teehanlax.com/blog/ipad-gui-psd/
http://www.teehanlax.com/blog/ipad-gui-psd-version-2/
http://www.teehanlax.com/blog/iphone-4-gui-psd-retina-display/
http://slodive.com/freebies/ipad-ui/

Italo

"idle" ha scritto nel messaggio
I have made a valuable and wonderful gift to my son, an iPad!!

Among all things, I have specially liked the way the virtual keyboard keys
look like! Satinated silvered metal, very beautiful.

I wish ask to you: is it possible making similar keys using html and css
for
my web site on Windows?

Probably each key could be an image, and upon it printing its tag.

Have you some sample link ?

Many thanks

http://www.teehanlax.com/blog/ipad-gui-psd/
http://www.teehanlax.com/blog/ipad-gui-psd-version-2/