Apple's "Discover Rails in Leopard" doesn't work for me. Any helpwelcome !

Thierry Jeanneret

Hello There,

As a newbie, I have followed strictly the steps described in
:http://developer.apple.com/tools/developonrailsleopard.html. Everything
went OK until the "Linking Models Together" part.
I have created the "expenses" structure, but after that I cannot do
anything with it.

I am blocked below :

Start by creating two new vendors in the database:
=> #<Vendor id: 2, name: "Fire Department", ...>

===> OK for me

Next find an event you created earlier in the web interface:
=> #<Event id: 1, name: "Chili Cookoff", ...>

===> OK for me

Then create two expenses that link the event to each vendor:
=> #<Expense id: 2, event_id: 1, vendor_id: 2, ...>

===> No way, I get a message that says that there are no method for
expenses...

Any idea welcome, thanks in advance,

Thierry