applet and URLClassLoader

Discussion in 'Java' started by iras, Aug 9, 2006.

  1. iras

    iras Guest

    Hi,

    I'm trying to load additional jar files in applet.
    First, applet dowloads required jar files and writes it in user home
    directory. It works fine, applet's jar is signed so it has access to
    local resources.
    Second, applet loads needed libs (dowloaded previously) using
    URLClassLoader. It works fine.
    Third, applet creates object from loaded library using reflection and
    invokes some method on it. Works fine for simple object, but when i try
    to load xerces lib and some more apache's files an exception is thrown:
    [FATAL] Init - Bad: <java.security.AccessControlException: access
    denied (java.util.PropertyPermission
    org.apache.xml.security.resource.config
    read)>java.security.AccessControlException: access denied
    (java.util.PropertyPermission org.apache.xml.security.resource.config
    read)
    Applet works in applet viewer. Error occured in web browser. I tried to
    sign loaded libs - same exception.

    Please help ;-)

    Regards
    iras