applet and URLClassLoader

iras

Hi,

I'm trying to load additional jar files in applet.
First, applet dowloads required jar files and writes it in user home
directory. It works fine, applet's jar is signed so it has access to
local resources.
Second, applet loads needed libs (dowloaded previously) using
URLClassLoader. It works fine.
Third, applet creates object from loaded library using reflection and
invokes some method on it. Works fine for simple object, but when i try
to load xerces lib and some more apache's files an exception is thrown:
[FATAL] Init - Bad: <java.security.AccessControlException: access
denied (java.util.PropertyPermission
org.apache.xml.security.resource.config
read)>java.security.AccessControlException: access denied
(java.util.PropertyPermission org.apache.xml.security.resource.config
read)
Applet works in applet viewer. Error occured in web browser. I tried to
sign loaded libs - same exception.

Please help ;-)

Regards
iras