Applet Loader

Wayne Gibson

Hi,
Was wondering if somebody could help..

I have a semi-large applet that I want to show the progress of whilst it's
being loaded and need to cater for the users running the JDK 1.1 runtime.

Any samples or references?

Thanks

Wayne Gibson

IchBin

Wayne said:
Hi,
Was wondering if somebody could help..

I have a semi-large applet that I want to show the progress of whilst it's
being loaded and need to cater for the users running the JDK 1.1 runtime.

Any samples or references?

Thanks

Wayne Gibson

Article 'How to do a fast Splash Screen in Java'
http://www.randelshofer.ch/oop/javasplash/javasplash.html

--

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA

-William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)

IchBin

Wayne said:
Thanks for the link. I might be able to use some of the information on this
site.
But it mainly refers to application and not Applets :(

Thanks again
Should be no problem to convert to an applet...