AppletContext

Anthony

Hi,

I'm a bit of a newbie to java so any help would be gratefully appreciated.

I have a java applet which displays a graph depending on whther there a
more nodes in the hierarchy
you can navigate the graph to you get to a leaf node (no more nodes).

If I click on a leaf node it is supposed to pass a product Id to a php
script in another frame.

I understand the showDocument method of AppletContext will do this with the
following parameters . .

showDocument(node.url, TARGET)

where TARGET = framename.

But I'm not really sure about the URL parameter.
If it is all the same webpage why is this necessary ?
What should I put in here ? my website address ?
definitely not clear on this.

Andrew Thompson

On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 05:23:27 +1000, Anthony wrote:

Please do not multi-post Athony.

...add this information to the other thread
and I wil continue it there.