AppletContext

Discussion in 'Java' started by Anthony, Jun 5, 2004.

  1. Anthony

    Anthony Guest

    Hi,

    I'm a bit of a newbie to java so any help would be gratefully appreciated.

    I have a java applet which displays a graph depending on whther there a
    more nodes in the hierarchy
    you can navigate the graph to you get to a leaf node (no more nodes).

    If I click on a leaf node it is supposed to pass a product Id to a php
    script in another frame.

    I understand the showDocument method of AppletContext will do this with the
    following parameters . .

    showDocument(node.url, TARGET)

    where TARGET = framename.

    But I'm not really sure about the URL parameter.
    If it is all the same webpage why is this necessary ?
    What should I put in here ? my website address ?
    definitely not clear on this.

    Anthony, Jun 5, 2004

  2. Andrew Thompson, Jun 6, 2004