Application/Cookies possiable in asp.net ocx page

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Raghu Raman, Feb 2, 2005.

  1. Raghu Raman

    Raghu Raman Guest

    Hi,

    am using the following lines regarding Application & cookies in my
    asp.net ocx page(ascx.cs).

    But it is telling the error 'Object referrence not set to an instance of
    an object'.Can i use Application & Cookies info in ascx page.

    Could you pls tell me how i can use Application object & cookies info in
    the ascx page.
    -------------

    Appsid="drb" + i + Col;
    Application[Appsid] = "";-------Eroor shown
    dr1.Read();
    --Eror shown--
    HttpCookie Drb=new HttpCookie(Appsid,dr1[0].ToString());
    Response.Cookies.Add(Drb);
    Coltype= Request.Cookies[Appsid].Value.ToString();

    Regards
    Raghu

    Raghu Raman, Feb 2, 2005