Application/Cookies possiable in asp.net ocx page

Raghu Raman

Hi,

am using the following lines regarding Application & cookies in my
asp.net ocx page(ascx.cs).

But it is telling the error 'Object referrence not set to an instance of
an object'.Can i use Application & Cookies info in ascx page.

Could you pls tell me how i can use Application object & cookies info in
the ascx page.

Appsid="drb" + i + Col;
Application[Appsid] = "";-------Eroor shown
dr1.Read();
--Eror shown--
HttpCookie Drb=new HttpCookie(Appsid,dr1[0].ToString());
Response.Cookies.Add(Drb);
Coltype= Request.Cookies[Appsid].Value.ToString();