APPLICATION DEVELOPER-VISUAL : N. California - Multiple Positions

Discussion in 'C++' started by T-Bird, May 17, 2004.

  1. T-Bird

    T-Bird Guest

    Position Description : INSITE MES DESIGNER. DEFINE MES REQUIREMENTS
    WITH CUSTOMER. ANALYZE FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND TRANSLATE THEM
    INTO AN INSITE OBJECT MODEL. UTILIZE EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE OF
    INSITE S BASE PRODUCT CAPABILITIES AND EXTEND ADD-ON OFFERINGS.
    MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE DEVELOPING DEPLOYING INTEGRATING CAMSTAR S
    INSITE MES PRODUCT.Request Type:REQUEST FOR SERVICE

    Required Skills ( years ): WINDOWS 2000(2), WINDOWS NT(2), MQ
    SERIES(2), VISUAL C++(3), DB2(2), XML(2), DATA MODELER(3), OO
    DESIGN(2), OO PROGRAMMING(2), BUSINESS ANALYST(2), WRITTEN ORAL
    COMMUNICATION(2)

    Additional T's And C's:EXPERIENCE WITH MANUFACTURING EXECUTION
    SYSTEMS-DEVELOPMENT AND OR SUPPORT IN A PREVIOUS ENGAGEMENT FOR A
    MANUFACTURING COMPANY. NEED EXPERIENCE WITH CAMSTAR S INSITE MES
    PRODUCT.

    Work Location:SAN JOSE, CA, CALIFORNIA, USA
    Start Date:17-MAY-04
    End Date:30-NOV-04
    Rate $40/hr

    Please send resume to . You will get a reply !

    Thom Birdsell
    FTS Unlimited, Inc
    (816) 623-9370
    ITUG Member Since 1995
    COMPAQ Solutions Partner Y2000
    H.P. Encompass - Y2002 & 2003

    T-Bird, May 17, 2004

  2. T-Bird

    David Harmon Guest

    Re: APPLICATION DEVELOPER-VISUAL : N. California - Multiple Positions OFF-TOPIC

    On 17 May 2004 10:57:45 -0700 in comp.lang.c++,
    (T-Bird) wrote,
    >Position Description : INSITE MES DESIGNER. DEFINE MES REQUIREMENTS
    >WITH CUSTOMER. ANALYZE FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND TRANSLATE THEM
    >INTO AN INSITE OBJECT MODEL. UTILIZE EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE OF

    Job ads, off-topic in comp.lang.c++, give the impression of an employer
    that is either technically clueless, or abusive and irresponsible, or
    both. In any case, a company you do not want to work with! There are
    dozens of *.jobs.* newsgroups where they belong. By posting in this
    manner you declare to the entire world that you just do not care enough
    or respect the users of comp.lang.c++ enough to follow ordinary
    courtesy.

    See the article titled "Welcome to comp.lang.c++! Read this first."
    posted semiweekly in this newsgroup or at:
    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

    See the topic "[5.8] Which newsgroup should I post my questions?"
    in Marshall Cline's C++ FAQ. You can get the FAQ at:
    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/

    (Posted and emailed.)

    David Harmon, May 17, 2004

  3. T-Bird wrote:
    > Position Description : INSITE MES DESIGNER. DEFINE [...]

    (a) This is off-topic here, please consider posting to misc.jobs.offered

    (b) You're overusing "CAPS-LOCK", please consider using normal
    (known as "sentence") capitalization

    Victor Bazarov, May 17, 2004