Application Domains...

Alan Seunarayan

Hello all,
I am developing a .NET application that controls an existing .NET exe.
The problem is that for my application to run the secondary application it
has to reside in the same folder. If it doesn't then an exception is raised
from the secondary application saying that it cannot find certain
assemblies. How can i solve this?

Regards,

Alan

David Levine

One way is to create a 2nd appdomain, set the appbase to the directory of
the executable you are controlling, and start that executable from within
the context of the 2nd appdomain.