application help

Mike

I need to create an app, asp would be best for me but I am not sure
how/if it can be done.

Here's is what I have. I have an instrument subnet that can only
communicate to my server subnet. There are 60 pc's in my instrument
subnet, these pc's are validated, which means the documentation to
install something on each pc sux, which is why I thought a server app
would be best.

On each pc I need to be able to move, a folder and all of it's
subfolders to a server and zip them up. I am having an issue with
permissions on one line

Set fldr = fso.GetFolder("\\Turbo\d$\Analyst
Data\Projects\LCMSC197.2\Test\")
fldr.Move("E:\analystprojects\") '<----HERE

I can copy with no issues but I must remove the data from the pc (we
are archiving the data). I suspect it is my connection to the drive
using "d$" is not allowing me to delete the folder.

I am testing this on my pc, I have domain admin rights and full
permissions on the folder that I am moving from and to.

Any ideas here, am I going about this is a reasonable way??

Thanks for any insight.

Mike

Mike

Ok I found I can do a copy then a delete so that will work. I wonder
why I can't just move in one step?? Oh Well

Thanks
Mike