Application Level Arrays in ASP

Activator8

In our application, we have noticed on two rare occasion where the
data stored in application level arrays has disappeared. We have 3
application level arrays, and many other data types stored at
application scope as well. The other data types appear to have been
unharmed. All session level data remained unharmed as well. The data
in the arrays seemed to have disappeared all of the sudden. No IIS
restarts, for example, were performed. Is there any known issues with
arrays being stored at application level. Thank you.